Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 November 2010

University Life

Uni life..........
I love uni the people are cool ive made lots of new mates and im taking every day as it comes.
However they say the first step is the hardest and i am going to have to agree with them, i found it very hard to walk into a completely new environment and be myself. However when i walked through the classroom door for the first time i just took a deep breath and went for it. I walked in and sat next to this guy turned out to be really nice his name was Granit. I also started to talk to others and within an hour i felt comfortable.
We then had to play speed dating which to be honest was a good way of getting to know everyone. I moved round each person and found alot of new friends and everyone was so nice. I think everyone was nice because everyone was in the same position as i was. It was hard for everyone, however i played the game and enjoyed it. then i started to meet my lecturers all were nice, Johns a bit sarcastic but hey ho hes a nice bloke.
Overall i really enjoyed my first week of university, im happy ive made so many new friends and the environment is nice.
I love everyone of my new friends and all of my lecturers :)

1 comment:

  1. As of 19 Jan your blog isn't hitting a satisfactory level. You need to put a lot more work into this

    ReplyDelete